Growing Confidence and Communication Skills in Port Stephens
We have expanded to Port Stephens (Central Health Alliance, Williamtown), and are offering families from the region Award Winning, family focused speech pathology services designed to build confidence, communication skills, and understanding.
At A Growing Understanding Speech Pathology, we believe all children deserve a voice, and are proud of the fresh approach we take to the delivery of speech pathology care.
Through one-on-one children’s therapy appointments, our team of qualified and passionate clinicians can assess, provide advice and therapy support for children of all ages. And, as a registered Medicare and NDIS service provider, we support children with:
- Speech Sound Difficulties
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Voice Disorders and Voice Control
- Swallowing and Feeding Difficulties
- Developmental Delays and Disabilities
- Literacy and Learning Difficulties
- Delayed or Late Language Development
Grow Your Understanding Today
If you would like more information on how we can help you and your child grow, complete the following form and one of our certified speech pathologists will make contact with you.